=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Guess what?

Guess what?!
I've found my new year's resolution =)
So happy
and here's the list

1. Completing copy 2 out of 5 log books
2. Paint my room wall
3. Utilize my whole afternoon with studies/revision
4. Master my katagana and hiragana
5. Be KK's president
6. Stay in Thisle
7. Make a sand castle
8. Get a hard plastic protector cover for my W20 Zylo
9. Download a new theme that is nice for my phone
10. Think of a suitable name for my Zylo
11. Meet Stephinine
12. Take a new picture of Stephinine
13. Get to know new people
14. Find a BF
15. Get my driver's license
16. Swim in Vanice Hill
17. Play ping pong in Vanice Hill
18. Drink 2 bowls of birds' nest
19. Drink 2 bowls of frogs' saliva
20. Wear lab coat in the lab during experiment
21. Take a picture of me in the lab doing experiment with my lab coat on
22. Buy a new set of Buncho Poster Colours
23. Get real close to teachers and help me to enter USM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)