=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

2011 I have no plans =/

Yes, 2011 has arrived
and 2012 is not far away
and yes, I'm attending 2013
but hoping it ends before I want to end myself =)
haha

Me just got a new phone
still deeply in love with it
but haven't name it yet
any suggestions??
It is pink, I'm thinking of Sebastian
but seems like that name doesn't suit my phone much

Talking abt new years..
What have you planned for my upcoming birthday???
FYI, it's on January 26
Mum said my present is da phone
wheeee~~~
so does dad =D

I'm taking up driving classes
I passed my undang test =)
42/50 ngam ngam ooo~
took it at MyEG
my picture socks!!
I have absolutely no smile on
which socks!
they use this crappy 5.1MP camera
that has extremely crappy results on dark places
they appear like less than 1MP
which is wayyyyy worse than my phone!
daaangg!!

I had been coughing since that last few days
i think gt 4 days jor
I hope it isn't the type of parasite that was shown in
MONSTERS IN ME xD

I realised something
My aunts and my grandmother
all have no extra unruly hair
growing on their arms and legs after giving birth.
Should I give birth soon
just to have these hair die and not grow anymore
so that I dun hef to waste so much time in the toilet shaving???

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)