=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Last day of holiday

and I literally mean it!!
This is the last and only nov dec holiday in my life
exclude if I join Form 6,
which will be a high chance of a ..... NO

I'm aiming high
and I'm aiming for Matriculation, fyi

Today I cleaned up my creative centers
just fyi, I have 2 creative centers
one is on my book shelf,
3rd rack, on the right side is my creative center
another one is in a red storage box
I call it CREATIVE CENTER
because those are the places I keep my stuffs
that lets me release my creativity (right brain) to the blast!
idk if you understd me or not..
but nvm
I'm fine with that
I keep like arts and crafts in the red storage box
I just rearranged them this afternoon
I was mumbling to myself during the rearranging session
I pretended to be a Missy who opens a
center called the CREATIVE CENTRE
I pretended that there was a customer
and I treated her nicely and promo my center
I said stuffs like these

"Creative Center provides the best right brain exercise"
"We require a high cost because we provide the best materials for your children"
"Each child that is sent here will have their very own storage box. They can decorate it with anything or any ways they like"
"We will provide another bag for your child to put contest tools inside. And yes, we bring them to competitions, but if you are not satisfied with this, we can always not bring them. The colour of the bag is chosen based on the section in the form."
etcetera

So after those mumbling,
I went back to my school stuffs,
I realised my Physics testament was incomplete
Clean / empty to be precise
in the end I decided to sit down and do some question
the first question......
I forgot how to do
I was so terrible that I couldn't even complete a question w/o the help of my reference books
talking abt reference books,
I tidied up my book shelf
I have so many reference books that even one full rack was not enough!
I needed to stack some of them horizontally
as they are a bit too tall/ long

I've decided to sleep early today
like..... 9.40pm
so if there is no obstacle,
I will do that =)
and also remember to charge my unnamed phone
Wheeeee~~~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)