=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I am invisible

I am invisible-girl
as I'm not yet a woman's age xD
or at least I fell like I'm invisible

people in this world is so cruel!
God created you & me
aren't we supposed to be the same??


I treated you nice,
then when suddenly I treat you not that nice,
you ignore me totally!

I borrowed you my stuffs, then you lost it,
I didn't make you pay at the end,
but you make me appear like the bad person.

You lost your dad that hit you like a sandbag,
you didn't cry in his funeral
I have a dad which is gonna end his life w/o any notice,
I told you I dun want the death God to take away my dad,
(cuz "someone impt to me" 's gf died, many ppl died that time)
You told me to not say things like that.

I am stupid
I am naive
I even asked my mum if I am important to her
knowing the answ is what I expected, yes

Things didn't go as I expected since form 3
why so?
my own-found/thought reasons
form 3 in morning class is the weakest
the teachers will not let you be president of any society
cruel eh?
so ever since my form 3 life,
I was ignored by tchers and friends,
myb not every single person la

I wasn't under the spotlight during std 1 til 4
It all changed when I reach the age of 11
I transfered to SK
I was the only std 5 Chinese girl
I was smart
Trophies were in my hands
My life started to spark
Spotlights, camera lights were surrounding me
I was pampered with attention
I like that feeling
Actually, I love that feeling

And now that it's lost from me
people around me took all the attention away frm me
I become dull
I don't shine anymore
Sad la of course
w/o knowing what I've done wrong
I've even thought of just wait til my U life comes
cuz by then I get new bunch of friends

Now that I've half awaken from my fantasy,
I have to face it
cuz I know it's either now or never
Wash my face, brush my teeth
Shower!
Gotta wake myself up!!

====================================

If I have ever offended you,
please notice me,
as I dun realise my mistakes made

For those who scolded me,
talked bad abt me,
I want to say thank you to you all
cuz w/o you,
I would never get the chance to get till this position.

Remember,
I need you to make me a better person.
You may continue talking... =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)