=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Let's drive!

Today is my second day heading to the driving school
First day experience was very exciting and also boring at the same time
Early in the morning I need to wake up
It’s very tiring as I slept late the other night
Too bad for me
F’s mum drove her car to hentian kajang
and fetched me to Bangi Driving School (BDS)
It was very exciting  at first
Then things went bad afterwards
Penceramah has no teeth
He’s old
He talks a lot of crap
And his humor is very terrible
I paid RM X to F
And he helped me settle everything needed to settle
=)
Good people
He speaks really soft
Like a girl
I speak loudly
Not so much of a girl
But, I’m fine with it
 No worries~~
So after the thumby markey
I sat in the 1st row in room B
After that suddenly all of us are called to go over to the other class
Room A
3 aircondsss
1 in front
2 at the back
Ok laaa..
At least got no feng shui wai like Mr. Phoon there
Hehe. Sry Mr. Phoon

Penceramah talk talk talk
Rehat with no lunch time
I ate garlic bread that was prepared as my breakfast
Couldn’t make it to eat
Seems like it was my life saver
The food at BDS’s canteen is not very appetizing
I saw many people buy safe gardenia bread

My first break was saved by the garlic bread,
But what happened on the 2nd break
Is that I went to buy a 100plus which was near it’s expiry date
Wow!
And I couldn’t have realize it earlier
Anyways, I wasn’t sick


The next day (today)
I will share in a later post
Oyasumi mina-san

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)