=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Share something with Bubble Blowers =)

This is a inbox message to my mum. 
a report of my expenses with RM 250 in my hands. 

Kaitlynn Michelle January 4 at 5:40pm
so kakak came down and took all 3 bags to upstairs.
since I was boneless that time, after lunch I took up only my sch bag and a bag of text books. the other one?? I'll just wait for after tuition when I reach home.

FYI, cuz I think you have the rights to know
as I bought........
- the freaking drink RM 3.50
. gonna kill the person who buys that fragile plastic
- graph papers RM 1.80
- pass holder RM 1.00
- pretty name tag, magnetic gehh. and I bought the name Michelle. So that I can use it for places after school. exp laa~ RM 9.00
- tuition feeeeees. RM 50 for the one I owned last year, RM55 for this year's
- 10 lencanaas RM 5
- a water and 100 plus. RM 2
. my water bottle was emptied out
. koperasi haven't start selling food, I'm canteen-phobic
. so i needed something sweet to stop my tummy's frog frm croaking
- bus fees RM 3
- iFeel mag RM 6.50
. and yes, can deduct =/
- class fees + new name tags (3) RM 5 + RM 5

Now this explained why the change was little
hehe ,,>~<,,


I took the rapidKL, which kinda like almost killed me when I realised that I need to cross the road in kajang where the crazy drivers were. Phewww~ I got in to the middle of the ppl crossing (so that when the car bang also they die first, me so cruel xD). Through out the whole my road crossing experience improved. I think by one day I can cross it all by my own. Wish me luck =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)