=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

To him,

I miss the way you smile
I miss your voice on the phone
I miss the way you talk to me
I miss you breathing beside my ears, though it's annoying
I miss you texting me 24/7
I miss the way you kissed me
I miss the times when we worked so hard to think of our common shares
I miss you giving me silent treatment
I miss those letters you gave me
I miss the bubbles
I miss you tickling me
I miss you trying to kiss me on a Ferris Wheel
I miss you hugging me
I miss your everything
I miss you so much!!!!

I know that I had been hurting you so badly
and I do realise that there's nothing I can do to make the wound heal
It may heal, but the scar will remain

I'm sorry for what I've done and not done

It's difficult to control me, impossibilities
I run wild, because that is just me

Still, I'm sorry Cloud, Star, Rain, Sky, My First Love

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)