=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

haishhhh

damn damn damn
what'd i do to have you
here here here
i wish you were here

damn damn damn
what'd i do to have you
near near near
i wish you were here

================================

damn la!!
liddat also can  =="
monday i went to sing K with a very old friend of mine
her bf, she, and i
all together RM 28++
with the drinks RM31+

with that kind of price, we got a room
which was pretty near to the freaking toilet

long time she and i no meet jor,
oh dear~
we both grew sideways so much~
ughhh . . .

the bf is a smoker, but very nicely,
he smoked in the toilet
thx boy

as for her,
myb stick to him too much jor
she also evolving into a smoker slowly
the worst thing was,
she actually asked me if i wanted to have a cigarette
i was like
"who do you think i am?"
>~<
i really cnt bare believing myself as a smoker
WTHeck

left there at 6pm
i was also chasing against time
as my bro n i had a date with William at GMi
for basketball in the evening

a freaking handsome boy, with no gf
well . . .
i wun go for him, unless he approaches me
xD

which i think it's kinda hard
cuz he seems to be . . .
. . . how to say~
trying to keep distance with me

although i was kinda surprised that he sat beside me tday
during dinner =)
hehe~

but...
BUT~~~!!!
today i slipped frm the stairs,
he... T^T
he didn't try to pull me up
NOT EVEN MY OWN BROTHER attempted to help me

CC and back, both kena
aff la~
=(
i dun think i can drive,
or at least at that moment i DIDN'T want to drive
i was really hoping that he would drive me home
but reality is cruel
he passed it to ah wang

i dun wan
i dun wan
i dun wan

u understand
i like you!!!
nvm..
no one understands me

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)