=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

.M.A.L.A.C.C.A.

this time geng lo~~!!
ownself go malcca
hehe~~
morning bus so empty
diwali day summore xD

i now hoping william can fetch us go home tme
im curious abt what car will he use
and also to prove it's me or it's him that makes me skip a heartbeat when im alone in the living room
im sure that will happen through out the whole day tmr
until i reach home.. i suppose
im not sure
><

aiyo...
SPM is getting nearer each n every day
my add maths arhh~~
QE i can do
now start Vector can
=P
collinear n parallel kill me lo

for the 1st time, i painted my nails black xD
i got put stones so that i dun look so emo
most of em drop jor
some even the 1st day also drop jor =.="
no use la

if tmr can go home... i go work at office =)
and the next week i bring book go there and "work"
act no work one laa..
just help out to jaga the office
if my laptop still not done yet then kaolat lo
nth to do
=.=zzZZZ

good night
sleep tight
dun let the bed bugs bite!!~
less than three

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)