=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

OK Fine!!

senr my lappy to Sony Center
nothing they can do
=.="
WASTED

William xjadi go golfing at Fraser Hill
but he also refuse to go MV with my bro n i
i got bored after buying necessity
and my money bag left with only 5
crazy
cuz on sat i went to buy 2 skirts~~
nice
today i wore ther Burberry -like skirt to MV tdy

now really
"mummy, i want money"
im desprate for money
T_______T
no fair!!!

you la!!
lure me to buy  stuffzss =.="



just backed up my lappy
ahh...
if tdy or tmr morning my lappy's prob sloved,
then tmr i will go malacca early morning w bryan
happy??

Renee!!! PUT YOUR HANDS UP P P P  P P
haha~~ xD

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)