=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Today is just not my day II

yay!! another self destructing day
i find myself annoying
T_T
i wana be the one that is everything
yes, i admit, i wana be a wannabe xD

tmr is PMR candy-dates' BIG HUGE GIGANTIC day <3
to those '96 handsome boys and beautiful girls, have fun scribbling the OMR paper
cuz u will miss it when u get into SPM's pressure
=D
and because tmr is such a big day,
my bro, a '96 has the ticket to go out
at midvly
i was BORED
so i went for the GALACTIC LASER
so little ppl =="
i alone, 2 girls and air..
so i decided to wait
i saw a guy.. ^^ *drool*
yay!! got ppl play
i tried to offer the groupon.. got turned down =="
still keeping it
so i redeemed one
i get 3 rounds
the 1st game starts
FREE game
every one is your enemy
suiciding is not advised
a game starts with
got 4 girls nia.. boys?? 12
i went in... finding for a killer codename xD
TERMINATOR!!
a grey baju guy and i touched it at the same time
such a nice guy... =')
thank you v muchh, appreciate it v much

at the preparation room, i caught the admin's attention
beginning of the game,
he told me to hit the box at the corner =)
got me some extra marks
and then middle of the game
he guided me to a dragon
wow~ 5k points if i finish the shooting
took me quite some time though =)
yay!! TERMINATOR at the top with 6k++ points
everyone was like "who is terminator??"
then the admin and the grey baju guy pointed at me

2nd round.. the 3 girls went off.. byess
leaving me only girl with 12 boys
this time it is a team game
so the guys were like wanting to join my team
wow~
cuz i was strong, i suppose xD
in the end, admin decided to make 6 vs 7
and of coz im in the 6
xD
i got 1st again
hehe~~~

oh oh oh.. i tell you
today i saw "COBRA" ==,
the one i saw earlier
same team as me summore ,,^^,,
handsome boy~
thick eyebrow, tall, ghey earings x2 on left, spec-less, slippers, shorts, body fit shirts......
starting to get nasty here
xD
he is so not my type... but i dun mind 24/7 staring at him =D
gesiao~<<< me @@

oh my kaki!!~~
sore sore ler~~
naseb got laogong help me press2 abit =))
tyty mwakx mwakx
geli =="

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)