=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

SPM vs year end holiday

last year
i had been complaining with so many of my friends
saying that can the gov push forward to delay our SPM
so that i can play with my cousins during year end holiday

Fadzly told me to write letter
to who?
Mr M // Mr N??
which to?

then some say that even if i DID write to them
they might not even read my letter
=(

but now, today
im very much not sure if there are many people having the same wish as mine
i always knew that pure science stream candidates have the prior to end exam earliest
=D
which is where i am now at

this year,
im not sure if some gov people heard what i've said last year
but they made pure science subjects end on 30 nov
which gives me the whole December for me to be with my cousins =))
im so happy, at the same time im excited(nervous) to start and end my SPM

there is also one suggestion that i start talking this year
which is to place a 100 on SPM cert if the candidate did get a perfect 100
cuz they deserve it
instead of putting the perfect 100's with the lucky 90A+'s in the same catergory
this way, pupils will aim for 100 instead of allowing ownself to forgo some topics
and get a lucky 90A+

i talked abt this to my class tcher
she just layan me, abit sarcastic i shall say
=(

myb not many ppl can digest my futuristic thinking

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)