=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Y.O.U

i seriously need someone to talk to now..
cuz i miss you!
it's so hard
the distance is one
the jealousy is killing me, or shall i say insecurity

i need some one to talk to..
the some one used to be you
but now... things have changed
i am resisting myself from telling my problems to another guy friend,
cuz i dun want to have a 2nd you
i start to talk alot with lala
but... you are busy people
this depresses me
when u need me, im there
but when im in need, i couldn't find anyone of you

why is it so hard to be a good person???!!!
i think that i did my best, but it's not enuf i suppose

everyone thinks that im strong
but im not
i have emotional moments

everyone thinks that i can stand alone
but i cant
i need to be accompanied

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)