=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Nightmare

OOH~~~ sejarah, worst nightmare among the other subjects
but u know what? im starting to get the hang of it
it's just that many people give negative thoughts about it,
so i dare not go sebarkan that i can manage to read sejarah w/o blurring out my sight
cuz i used to hate sejarah so damn much
until most of the negative thoughts were initiated by me
opps! hehe~~

now im trying to get form 4 sejarah text book from people who i call - friends
i realise that i absorb better when reading from long story-like paragraphs
wow~ i cant believe that i am actually complimenting this hatred subject
>.< don't hate me, for those ppl who hate history subject from the bottom of their heart

this world is flooded with miracles,
you just need to believe to realise their existence
i found mine <3
after the suicidal SPM trials, i will work out my
- history
- additional mathematics [dydx, tauge, Q function, trigonometry...]
- KOMSAS bahasa melayu
- english literature
- mathematics [earth as a sphere, base 5, graph question, matrix & set]
- biology essay
- chemistry [salt]
- physics
- moral values and definition

before this, my hatred are hist, add maths, KBM, eng lit, phy and moral
but now im left w KBM and add maths
by the end of this month i wana love all of em

psssst, i finally found my motivation to score nice nice results =)
im aiming high just to go to USM at penang <3
this dream had been following me since standard 5
ever since i got to know DANIEL LEE aka DANELL LEE that graduated from USM
whoots~~
furthermore, my laogong is at Perlis,
so by going to USM, it's going to bring me closer to him
*\(^o^)/* nice eh?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)