=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sterling the pup

i admit
it was my fault
i dropped the pup
T_T
i know!
dun hef to scold me anymore
i feel the guilt already

Sterling, pls forgive me..
i didn't know it would end this way
= (
sorry Sterling
i didn't mean to murder you

dad talked to me abt this..
neither any of them know that i dropped Sterling
i'm so so so so damn sorry~
T_T
my fault
my bad
my guilt

i'm really sorry to kill you by mistake
i'm sorry that i didn't take care of you in time
all of this happen because i was playful
i fed you on the couch
and recklessly let you drop onto the floor
my mistake

i've killed an innocent life
i'm the murderer
i'm the guilty one
i deserve to be punished = (

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)