=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

new laptop or old laptop

mum told me that my great uncle wud wan my laptop
i was convinced to give out my laptop
but inside got adobe photoshop
i like it very much!!! i like to edit
online editing SUCKS!!!!
and i stick the KB stickers until leng2 ad
laopo buy for me geh~ T_T
mummy say dun cabut wor...
ok lor
guai2 ting hua
i just finished transferred my data to the backup disk
=) i asked mum if i could get some money for my laptop...
but then.. mum's getting a new lappy
and she will pass to me her pinky to me
but..... but.... but.......
ADOBE!!!  KB STICKERS!!!
wu wu~
my beloved..
then i thought... this laptop is already 4 years old
norm laptop can last 5 yr max
so i wud lose adobe eventually
then the kb stickers can buy again..
but the memories...
unforgettable sweet memories with both of them
sobx sobx sobx

now waiting for pinky's data to be trans to asus (new laptop)
then that day i shall give T_T
"my" acer away
so sadddd!!!~
i could happen to need a shoulder now

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)