=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

my kind of guy

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please DO NOT spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends including the person that tagged you here in Facebook to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you're a guy - post this as "my kind of girl"
if you're a girl - post it as "my kind of guy"
to whichever gender you prefer, really.


1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
yah yah~ =) 

2. Smart?
can interpret my alien language can ad

3. Preferred age?
-1 my age +3

4. Preferred height?
taller than me even when im wearing heels =D

5. How about sense of humour?
yes!! cold jokes is also fine

6. How about piercings?
 deff no!

7. Accepts you for who you are?
yes and no 0.o

8. Pink hair?
just a hint is cute n_n

9. Mushy or no?
80% MUSHEEEE <3 <3 <3

10. Thin or fat?
in between. can match me geh.. slightly muscular will be better

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
tanned or shall i say roasted
the sunny beach boy type

12. Long hair or short hair?
lil long is ok and must be clean

13. Plastic or metal?
- dk wad to write -

14. Smells good?
no smell to smells good
no stinkos pls

15. Smoker?
deff no!!!

16. Drinker?
yes - can help me drink up
no - dun come to me drunk

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
will consider

18. Muscular?
slightly will do

19. Plays piano?
yah3~ can duet wif me =)

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar
guitar!!! romantic maa  

21. Plays violin?
Fadzly?? hahaz
neh~ violin is for sad songs (in my opinion)

22. Sings very well?
it doesn't bother me
just willing to sing to me will do great

23. Vain?
dun show me your ugly vains PLSSSS

24. With glasses?
yes!! <3 specky types

25. With braces?
i wore it b4 too.. so i dun really care??

26. Shy type?
must be able to help me talk when i hef prob

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
slightly badd. not until support me run away frm house

28. Active or passive?
ACTIVE!!!

29. Tight or bomb?
what's this?

30. Singer or dancer?
no ballet arh~
singer with no fans to steal you frm me

31. Stunner?
a stunner when i'm around
lets go bungee!!

32. Hiphop?
dun fall =S

33. Earrings?
neh.. dun like =)

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
dunwann!

35. Dimples?
deep ones. on both sides of the cheek =j

36. Bookworm?
no thanks

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
more.. <3 n_n

38. Playful?
when with me =)

39. Flirt?
sukoshi
just to prove that he has market

40. Poem writer?
love poem abt me, yes

41. Serious?
doesn't matter
too serious is no good cuz you tend to be sensitive

42. Campus crush?
does that mean we can go school together? 
then yes

43. Painter?
help me complete my wall painting =)

44. Religious?
not too much
just going to church is fine

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
only when i'm in good mood 

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
it's fine to me =)
just no ran on9 (i very pantang this)

47. Speaks 20 languages?
mind teaching me some?
we can go vacation anywhere in the world now =)

48. Loyal or faithful?
i only want attention
but got both will be good laa

49. Good kisser?
yes yes yes~ ,,n_n,,

50. Loves children?
i dun have the urge of having babies
btw, help me take care of stephy n stacy can mah?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)