=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

= ) smile

exam near2 oz
i skedd2
hehe...
i now got private tutors
all very good tutors
especially my chem tutor
and my add math tcher

my add math tcher very good
she let me do 1 to 1 extra class
no need to pay summore <3
we use the spm pass years to study
very useful
she very sabar
although i forgot almost everything ad
but she still teach
now every day after school,
i go find her

my 1st time wif her was on weds
i ate in the tcher's room
then start class
then on thurs
i ate at canteen
then when i go up,
i no see her
i got go find
but no see
sob sobxx

my chem tutor leaving soon
T.T
will surely miss him so damn much!!!
he will get letter seeing which school he going
i wish he could be sent to my school
he's really good

i will make my year end exam's result
leng leng~
cuz i wana get myself a new phone
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
now deciding between c905 and w705

c905




























i like the way c905 slideshows the pictures as wallpaper
the design is stunning
and it comes in pink <3
the camera is 8.1mp is not mistaken
it works very good as a camera phone

w705


i like this phone because there is a second camera
dedicated for 3G video calls
and it comes in pink
everybody suggested this to me

__________________________________________________

voting rules :
bubble™tastic for c905
=) same for w705
CRAP! for crap
blob™ to suggest another phone

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)