=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Stripies~~

I realised that many ppl in genting like to wear stripy baju
IDK why.. but the frequency is very surprising ><
in a minute i dun have time to rest from drawing my tally
><
my hand sore jor..
initially want to do for 1hr
but seems like 1/2 an hr also got problem jor
HANDSORE!!!
you people can try to not wear stripy anot??

after stripies..
i plan to tally the plain coloursss >~<
basically im not excited AT ALL!!!
i dun think it will get any better comparing to stripiesss~

TIME'S UP!!!
from 3.30pm to 4.30pm


9x5x3=135
135+3= 138
138 stripies appear in front of my eyes
138/30 = 4.06 stripies in every minute
that also cuz i miss out many jor


===========================

suddenly raining ><
god damn cold
my jumper is in the car
the car is far far away from me ><

tata~~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)