=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

complicated night

HAIHHHHH~~~~~!!!!!!!
what is happening tonight???!!

im such a failure ><
he got problem i also cannot help out
i be myself, he dun wan talk anything
i do the way my counselor taught, starting got talk abit
and then start to feel weird jor.. and then talk nth at all
he say he dun wan meet me tmr
0.o i cnt recall me asking him to go out w me tmr wor~
unless.... he plan to ask me out tmr??!!

now he no choi me jor..
i start to worry~ =(
worry he got cry anot
worry he can sleep anot
worry what he do today

i ask if i got do anything wrong
he say is all his fault??
what is his fault??
i dun understand ler~~
silent treatment.. i really long time no experience jor

last time me and cupcake together he always gv ST,
now separate jor for so long, and no BF in meantime,
im not used to those scene where only during pakto time will have
for instance, silent treatment, "play water gun", talk back, small debate....etc
really long time no do all these jor
feels uneasy when he do all of these w me
><
i never expect in this kind or relationship will
come out same problem while pakto-ing
hmm~~~

IDK laa.. dun wan think too much!!!
think so much can jor.. dun wan too much
i scared i will explode like balloon
><

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 Blobs™:

HalimCeria said...

sory~

Unknown said...

nvm naa..
pass jor

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)