=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Philipia

Let me introduce myself, I’m a 5 years old kindergartener. This is my house located at a town named Philipia. I love porridge, especially with fish in it. Whole fish would be better!
My parents are not the usual type. They work for the government. People in Philipia have this thought of slavery which are locked in their tiny mind for those people who worked for the government. In case you don’t know, the government in Philipia is filthy rich. They make citizens pay expensive tax, really expensive indeed. The government have tons and tons of money and therefore people who worked for the government here are also rich. This is where my parents get the money.
I got used to how my friends look at me. As a matter a fact, I don’t have any friends. I just go to the same kindergarten as they do. Oh well, mum told me that I can have home school after I finish kindergarten. Home school is not common in our town, as most of the villagers of Philipia are poor due to the expensive tax given away. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)