=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Macroeconomics 0.0 dafuq?

Falling into deep depression

By having a great dissapointment of myself
I have no confidence in this exam,
That I'm taking tomorrow
This feeling sucks!
It's not because I had been fooling around
I think the main problem is because
I stopped attending lectures from her towards the end of the semester
My Gosh!
Now, I have no fucking idea on what the textbook is talking about
Furthermore, 
I failed my mid sem test
This is unsual for me
I don't think I'll be taking any form of economics from now on
I seriously have no idea on what it says in the book
So fucked up right now
So many swearing
So little time
So limited resources
So.....anything that you can possibly think of

Shit!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)