=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

internet names

i had been changing my name on the net for quite amount of time
it started with p0pkon for my 1st email address
which now is totally pooffed, cannot use
haha.. by thinking of it no is so funny and useless..

then michelle, my name xD
since my mum's name is Jennifer Tang Mee Yen,
she gave herself this name  ---- JenTMY
get it?? jen for jennifer, TMY  for abbreviation of her chinese name
therefore, i call myself Micoy
get it??
Mic for michelle OY for abbreviation of my chinese name

then mayllan
Mayl and Lan from megaman, if you know

berryapplejuice was final..

now i start to use my pet's name
stephinine
or stanlee
or i combine as staphstan

hahhahaha
amazing

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)