=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I was born to tell you I love you

very nice song frm secondhand serenade
=)

i know this song from Renee, my cousin's roommate which is now my friend
and also a crush.. xD
let's see how long will he last =)

everytime Renee comes over to my place
he surely will grab onto any guitar and start plucking this song
the melody got stuck in my head
idk the lyrics, idk the title

then just now i was looking into the posts that i followed..
i just realise LALA likes the song too <3
i know... the song is awesome!!

after getting to know the song title,
i clicked the ultimate guitar icon in my phone
realiing the song isnt hard
and it just repeats and repeats
something like Canon music

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)