=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

4D3N at cameron

Maggi Xtra Delicious’s Singapore Laksa, a very uncommon cup noodle sold in Malaysia
Super hard to find...!!
I can describe briefly about the difficulties I faced,
as you can see.. there are a few supermarkets and 7-Elevens near my house
But none of them sell this expensive rare RM2.99 cup noodle
until I went to Jusco Cheras Selatan,
That day I bought 2 of em..
Just so that i can bring it to Cameron
how la I know..
he like, she like, they like, I like
Liddat lor…
Many ppl cheong that freaking cup noodle
WTHell

So tonight.. or shall I say ytd night,
As long as it is Monday night laaa
Ahh.. I go make that freaking rare cup noodle lor…
Mana taw.. my “BELOVED” brother
He la..
Go add meatballs into my cup noodle
SPOIL the taste
Im very stubborn when it comes to food…
I very much prefer eating it w/o any additional STUFFS

For example,
When I comes to Curly Fries, marinated chicken,
Or even McD’s burger
I don’t add any sauce
Not even tomato sauce..
Unless it’s freaking hot, then I’ll use the sauce to reduce the heat
So that it’s easier to eat =)
not so hot mah…
I dun wanna get ulcer
I don’t add these stuffs is because
I dun wanna spoil the effort of the person who prepares the food
And also the person who created the flavour,
the person who puts in so much time and effort in marinating food
Appreciate their effort..
Who knows how much time did it take for them to create this recipe
Aaaahhh~~
There..!!
Im a very good person xD

Today I really angry…!!!
Angry at what?
no one stand on my side
They say it’s my fault
Aahh..~~
if im really that bad aa..
I wun pass my “contaminated” to my mum la..
I just pour on my bro
Who ask him no ask my permission then put in the meat(pork) balls ???!!!!
if he did ask me,
I would just get a bowl to place his meatballs
==”
Why you no ask me jjjet?? Haaaaa???!!!!
because of this, I got scoldings frm my dad
Ask me to just throw away everything
Since that I “said” not nice to eat maaaah!!!!!
ehh~~!!!
This cup noodle very hard to find one lehh
Not cheap also
Ahhh…
After that you say IDK how hard is it to earn money
Yet you asked me to throw all of em mahh
Ahhh~~!!
Talk = no talk dao
why not dun talk
Not my fault also wad…
All start from my bro’s meatballs

FUUUUUUcK you very much!!! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 Blobs™:

Anonymous said...

hi,i am one of your blog followers.
The main reason i am here to leave you a comment is sometimes i really found it hard to read your blog post as you always use Chinese-Translated English. It would be better i think if you use Chinese for your post. At least readers like us will feel more comfortable to read it. ^.^.. no offense ya, just a small advice from me.

Unknown said...

haha..
thanks for the comment =)
appreciate it
anyways, sorry for the difficulties you faced when reading my not-so-proper english posts

as i have some readers who have no experience of chinese education, therefore i alternate my posts between chinese and english, sometimes it depends on my mood

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)