=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

You'd better not bug me

i'm warning you!
dont get to close to him
well,
if u tell me to do that,
im sure that i will get even closer
and it just happened.
hah!

i told my mum i wanna learn ballet,
she let me learn.
then a few weeks later i got bored,
i quit ballet.
few years later,
i told my mum i wanna learn piano,
she said no.
in the end she let me learn,
then a few months later,
i quit piano class.
and im very sure that one fine day,
i will tell my mum
i wanna learn violin,
she'll say no..nono..nonono..
then i dunno.
well,
we'll see how long it last arh~~

i just realised that
i am truly an aquarius
we aquariuses change rapidly
i can like piano, violin,
and others at the same time.
just like how i handle a relationship
i can be loyal
but loyal to a lot of people.

sometimes i do hate myself so badly!
cuz everytime i get frustrated or stressed up,
i will scratch the wall.
had always been like that.
then i wud be getting scoldings

i dun like the life that im having now.
i tried to maintain my relationship with him.
yet he wanted
almost everything that i couldn't give.
it's like he can read my mind,
it's like he knows every weakness of mine.
it's so easy for him to seduce me.
he is a big influence in me.

every step im taking,
i need to be alert.
once i take a wrong step,
the whole jenga will collapse
just like that *snap*
it's not like i wan it to be liddat
but it just happens naturally.
everyone tells me that
both of us look good together,
i had good taste,
he was the lucky one,
i was the lucky one.

like what i said,
i am loyal.....to alot of people.

and that caused me
big times, big times...!!!!

i'm now into diabolo.
it's and i want it
to be part of my life.
errr..!!! this is crazy!!
im writing this post as if
it is my diary
nvm, i keep most of my stories abstractly~
cuz if i dun do that,
im quite sure that there will be a big quarrel
after my readers read.
agree?
it's very clear though ><"

i would really like to scream out loud now!!!
i would really like to strangle
those people who are making
the matter worse.
c'mon..~
how'd i wish i can shout out
all of the filthy, impolite, bombastic
crazy words that i know.

nevermind, i have my
diabolo practice tomorrow.
i hope that i can release all my
frustration, anger......
during my pratice.
*sigh*
this is killing me lah~
i got no mood to convert all of this
into an abstract post like my old ones

im sorry that i've caused troubles
to all of u that involves me.
i know some of u wun accept my apology,
and i dun expect that u will forgive me.

I'M VERY SORRY

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)