=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

taking everything to a whole new level

i was digging a hole

i fell into it
i found out that there were
3 of us
me, myself and i
stuck in there

it was dark, scary
creepy crawlies were there to
accompany us

it will be my most hatred place to be

it all started when
i let myself go
it was fun for the moment
but when it comes to the consequences,
i had been thinking a lot lately
is this right? is this wrong?

i just done it
and now i feel guilty

i was told that it vanished
but instinct told me no

i laughed at myself
for the moment

this is crazy!!~
i just did something that
i shouldn't have done it
in the first place
now the issue is bothering me

i wished that it never happened
and i did not do such a stupid thing
it was stupid enough because
even a small little girl would know
that it was dangerous

out of a million,
i was the chosen one
this task is not easy
i can only do this by myself
not even guidance is allowed

i'm taking everything to a whole new level!

i am doing whatever that
can be done to help me
get out of the hole i dug

i can see the bright blue sky
i can see clouds
i can see....... illusion!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)