=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

obsession




















it been quite a hard time for me
recently

so packed up

my sky,
i was so close to it,
but i just couldn't reach it

i wanted everything
i admit i am greedy
i wanted the everything to be mine
all mine!

i was in deep trouble.
i almost lost my sky,
my everything

it felt bad

i don't want to repeat it
but history repeats itself

im facing a challenge now
like i said,
history is reapeating itself

im worried
im scared
i might get hurt
i might lose my whole sky

this is happening so fast!
the steps im following is just to fast for me
i will fall
i will get bruises
i might just get myself into
a hospital
or even worse,
comma.

this is hard.
there will be no one to
help me,
support me,
be with me

i want to get back into
my fantasy
my dreamland
my own world

where everything goes according to
what i want
what i need
what i wish

i would really appreciate if
i could start over all of these
hulla-baloo

my sky means a lot to me
my sky is the one
that made me strong enough to
survive till now n then


if you hear me dear,
i just want to tell you
that i love you

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)