=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

big big pressure oo~

heh heh heh

one whole week de work no do~
push n push n push
i geng mah??
that's why u see me on fb 24/7
n_n

today only do my work
as a secretary for my ping pong club
><
tcher~ i send ad arh...

from friday till today
i din go up to tcher's place
to take my bio nota
got remember~~
but i din go only
lazy gua??

add math n mod math
whoa~!!
no do at all..
i got lost in mod math
in the chapter 6
abt statistics
numbers,
very scary larh!!

++++++++++++++++++++++

(singing)
jauh kau pergi
meninggalkan diriku
di sini aku
merindukan dirimu
kini ku cuba
mencari penggantimu
namun tak lagi
kan seperti dirimu
oh kekasih

my classmate keeps singing this song
these days
=_="
until i also hafal ad

+++++++++++++++++++++

END

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)