=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A simple intro

People always ask me questions,
mostly on homework,
since that I'm still a school student.
Then somehow, someway,
I feel like they treat me like a
sophisticated, know-it-all person
by making me feel like an encyclopedia.
This inspired me to put my blogs title
as "I am not 天才" .
*天才-genius

My full complete name is Michelle Ong Yuexin.
My friends know me as Michelle.
Some even called me Apple. *wondering*
I come from a simple family,
I have a mum n a dad like most of you out there,
and clearly my mum is a pretty lady that I resemble to,
my dad is a not very outstanding person.
I have a younger brother,
and I can never get to be the boss of my younger brother,
(weirdly, I'm not sure why myself).
I love Stephinine (ste-funny), my shih-tzu.
Please do be careful when you step back,
cause she normally sits right behind you
and you might get her "flat" by stepping on her.
(no wonder she gets dirty/stinky easily)

Not to mention that I hate exams!
Feel like strangling the person who started it.
Unfortunately, that particular person had long died.
Such unlucky people like me is suffering from
exam preparations for my coming PMR.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)