=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hair issues!

Some people just have no sense of life.
They cut the same "mushroom head"
every single moment in their life.
You will never see that person change their hairstyle.
From the first day till today,
I have never see her change her hairstyle.
What's wrong with her??

Judging by her appearances,
she looks like a goody-goody student
that most of the time being loved by the teachers.
For those who keep long hair,
we leave out some hair at the sides
with our fringe so that we don't look round.

But school teachers are just so......!!
They keep asking us to clip it to the back.
They say that we look much nicer that way,
but it's just jealousy, from my opinion.
As Islamic are not allowed to show their hair,
and they are required to hide it all up under a scarf.
So maybe, just maybe...
because they can't expose themselves,
they want us to join their tribe!
Ewww!!!! So not joining them.

I just cut my hair recently, and I couldn't
tie up my hair all up, so I just let it down.
Most of my friends said that I look better that way.
When it comes to teachers,
"Big girl already hor, hair got fashion already."
I started my year with bob, now layered.
OR
"ahem.. Your hair is too long. Go tie your hair."
After tying....
"ahem.. Clip your hair up. Looks messy."
layered la, what do you expect?
=.="

What's your story?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)