=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Loli-power!

Do not underestimate the power of sugary things!
It may lead you to a bad life.
You might be:-
a thief = you steal candies from your friend
a gambler = you make bets on exam results for candies
a sick person = getting diabetes, obesity....etc
So for those who are in love with candies,
beware of the power of lolipops!!!!!

There is a classmate of mine,
who is really obsessed with lolipops and RM1(cola) candy.
When it comes to birthday presents, no headache!
Just get her candies,
and she will be jumping around
in circles in the class.
This year, I got her a Famous Amous XL lolipop.
I couldn't even finish it myself, neither did she.
After a few bites, then she threw it away!
So sad... Will remember this forever.

Candies can also lead to unwanted rumors.
One of my friend, innocently got humors
spreading through out the whole school
just because a guy gave her M&M's.
Poor thing. When that M&M is for her sister, actually.
Pity her... Even though after we know the truth,
the humor continues to spread. *blink*

Last Tuesday, my mum, her friend and I
went to the airport.
Guess what?? I saw XXXL-sized Chupa Chups!
It was huge!! I walked forward,
and felt the Chupa Chups. They whole thing was candy.
Who on Earth could finish it?
If yes also, the tongue must be really swollen
and that person will be very fat!

Moral value-
do not get addicted to candies!
Chocolate is on exception list.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)