=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Drop Dead Misery

who else here has an even more miserable life than i have?

I have :-
over flowing orders and i don't think i can hand in in time =(
a relationship problem w my dear =(
problem waking up in time for school, tuition and dates =(
homework undone that i don't understand =(
a hard time bonding with Mr History =(
a sore left arm due to work =(
to endure living with a tight daily schedule =(
many many more things to be sad about my life

im stuck in misery at the moment
why did my habit of sleeping have to take away my happiness??

im disappointed at myself, you are disappointed at me
does it have to stay this way for a long time??

yeeer~~~!!! (scratching head)
*scratch* *scratch* *scratch*

================================

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)