=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

what's wrong with me..

i feel so........... tingling
is there even such word
hmm...

im serious..
i really like him..
but dunno how to day

today finally we talk abt
smth we like in common
but too bad,
he cnt play anymore

things weren't going nicely
cuz she sot him lor~~
i jealous

why you go sot to my bread
you know i like him geh
why interrupt

i even told her
when she wan online,
dun appear online

cuz i very scared bread dun wan tok wif me jor
all his attention she will take it ALL away
i really scared

i also know that bread like her
so i jealous
furthermore bread is mine!!
she know geh..
she also dun like bread

why go sot my bread!!
bread is mine
ALL mine!!
hmmph~

=P
blerkkk

but atleast she still got heart laa
will ask me need to delete him anot
=)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)