=) We are AWESOME!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

new rules

i was so damn close to be admin for my laptop
mummy said i can be admin jor geh
then daddy tok tok tok
=="
make me limited time on9

that one also 算 ad

during my laptop time
also ask me to do so many rubbish!!!
eeeee!!!!~~

hate it!!!

you ad took away my freedom to be admin
now you want me to do other things when i can use laptop

i hate you!!!!!
stupid vista!!
dun put the time limit laaa

mess my world nia

eeee!!!~

feeel like dying ad!!

no point living anymore
i dun see the reason for me to live

i have no life at all

you dun trust me on my way of dividing time mah

ok lor
put time limit
so that by 10 i will go sleep
n not on9 midnight

the 2 hour then stop 1 hour plan is freakingly USELESS!!!!!!

i tell myself,
i WILL NOT waste my goddamn precious time
on stupid chores that waste my time

i will not distract myself when i FINALLY get to play my laptop

every installation i make have to get admins PW
very annoying nehhh

i really beh tahan

like wanna throw/crush the freaking laptop
even now i typing also left 5 min then shut

VISTA S************CKSSSSSSS~~~!!!!!!!
I HATE VISTA, N ANY WINDOWS ABOVE VISTA
I FREAKINGLY HATE THE TIME LIMIT
STUPID PROGRAMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!
FUDGE YHUUUUU

bye cruel world!!!!
ewwwww!!!!!!!~~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Blobs™:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit, feel free to drop me a comment down below =)